Number of people missing in deadly Montecito slide reduced to five, officials say

By James Queally

The number of people still missing in the wake of a deadly mudslide in Montecito now figures at five, officials said Friday morning.

Authorities said late Thursday that roughly 43 people were unaccounted for after heavy rains pounded the Thomas fire burn scar earlier this week and unleashed a torrent…

[READ MORE HERE]

Source: LA Times

Aggregated News

Aggregated news from around the world, brought to you in a single source for convenience. These snippets of news include a link to the full article. Please peruse our other editorial and original content, as well. 

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

  Subscribe  
Notify of